Me

Me
Let's connect on Instagram @culinary_cutie

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Dallas Farmer's Market: Fall Festival

It is Autumn!!! I love the time year!  On occasion I do miss the autumn of my childhood in the Midwest; crisp morning air, changing of the leaves, apple picking, and bomb fires.  Now that I live in North Texas I don't get quite the same experience but autumn is still lovely and my favorite season.  I love being able to take long cooler walks, a hot cup of coffee, pumpkins, and everything about it. The activity in Dallas is electric.  The hot summer days have (almost) gone, cool nights are back, and there is all sort of activities to par take in.  If you are also a foodie like myself then you are always looking for a good mix of outdoor activity and food.  The Dallas Farmer's Market pretty much hits it spot on.





 The Dallas Farmer's Market currently has there Fall Festival going on Sept 15-Oct 31.  The pumpkin patch is open daily and you can get pictures taken on the weekend as well as play games.  I don't have kiddos but that sounds like a pretty fantastic Saturday for them and great memory making with a photo for keeps.  Plus Mom and/or Dad can also hit up that weeks grocery shopping.  We spend all summer trying to beat the heat and trying to stay out of the sun.  The fall Festival  seems like the perfect opportunity to get outside and enjoy all this beautiful sunshine and fresh fall air.  Plus you get to promote local businesses while your at it.  Check out other events at the Dallas Farmer's Market
.

No comments:

Post a Comment