Me

Me
Let's connect on Instagram @culinary_cutie

Monday, July 21, 2014

Guacamole

I'm sure you have been invited to at least 1 cookout so far this summer, and I am sure everybody has their fall back dish they always bring.  Well gaucomole is ours!  

Fact this recipe is really my husband's, I must give a shout out when it's deserved! It is minus his secret ingrediant... We can't give it all a way, how else will we win those gaucomole cook offs in the neighborhood 😉 that being said this recipe is still dang good and it is the way I always make it. 

Now the recipe gives a good portion but if you are taking to a party I would double it.  Just be careful with the jalapeño and taste test as you make because the last thing you want is burn your mouth gauc (or maybe you do but still taste test)






2 large avacados
1/2 diced red onion
2 clove garlic minced
1 lime squeezed (we used our new lime squeezed and only need 1/2 a lime so you be the judge of your own taste buds 😉)
Diced cilantro ( we used 3-5 sprigs of fresh from the garden )
Salt to taste 
1/2 diced jalapeño 

(All veggies are organic)

Mash all together and serve with your favorite Organic and GMO Free verified corn chips! Gotta keep this tasty and clean:). I use the 365 brand from whole foods but krogers carries some as well. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment